ACCELERATE YOUR RATE
CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
In everything we do we believe in thinking differently; we believe in challenging the norm; we believe every business, process or product can be made better. We challenge the status quo by catalysing the evolution of your business into the business you want it to be. We remove the inhibitors that slow you down by thinking differently and getting you to think with us. We don’t accept the status quo, we don’t believe ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it’, we believe everything can be improved. By challenging the status quo we develop innovative bespoke and simple process solutions.
Working with Verto Alliance we are able to deliver a full service package
BESPOKE DESIGN AND WEB-BASED INTERFACE
Our novel, holistic methodology allows you to take full control of all aspects of your business, through improved control of plant and equipment, processes, personnel, materials and outcomes. It is people-led, data driven Integrated Manufacturing leading to improved results, quality, product and ultimately profit. ProcessAlliance360 is something we are passionate about. We believe it combines the best about people, process and plant. It is a unique and powerful combination of World Class; Maintenance systems, Instrumentation and measurement, Data and analysis, Automation, IT and software, SPC and process improvement, Product management, Visual management, Communication and engagement.
A LIVING CONTROL PLAN AND VISUAL CONTROL SYSTEM
Combined with routine, regular patrols the plant and process work teams use the live monitoring, data and feedback to develop living control plans. The real-time data feedback is turned into a daily management process that involves everyone fostering teamwork and ownership.
Definition of the ultimate set points for perfect process performance.
The real-time data feedback is turned into a daily management process that involves everyone fostering teamwork and ownership.
Defined and reducing control limits. Seamless change from product to product. Development of tighter control limits for maximising throughput and yield.
We facilitate a team led approach to transforming the control and improvement of the manufacturing process. Cross-functional groups focusing on variation reduction, stability and narrowing tolerances for critical product characteristics. Development of process stewardship and information sharing.
TPM & CI
We will optimize the performance of your plant or equipment by deployment of an operator led Total Productive Maintenance regime. Feeding into Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) this enables you to fine tune your processes for production of product and of secondary objectives such as power consumption, steam usage etc.
LIVE MONITORING & CONTROL
A living control plan and visual control system. Combined with routine regular patrols the plant and process teams use the live monitoring, data and feedback to develop live control plans
REAL OPERATIONAL IMPACT
High Impact Improvements and Problems Solved;
- “Click to Rip” leadtime reduction project in an oligo product line. Leadtime reduced from 14 to 5 days.
- £200k pa saving from a Six Sigma cost reduction project. Use of DOE to eliminate the excess use of an expensive dye labelled compound.
- On time and on budget plant shutdowns and plant startups from using an innovative combination of SMED and TPM techniques.
- Scrap rate down from 10% to under 1% by developing a batch prep management system. FMEA, DOE and SPC trending of QC data to drive process improvement.
- 30% Lead time reduction and a 30% yield improvement from a Lean Seed project in vaccine development. Use of lean, parallel working and yield optimisation.
- Bottleneck and workflow optimisation in a molecular biology production unit. Using TOC planning, value streaming and “RFT” testing.
- “Big science” to lean factory culture change. Deployment of 4P control, autonomous work teams, mini-business development and team leader development.
- Development of a lean cell management system for a medical device manufacturer. Including layouts, balance, material supply and visual KPIs.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
THEN CONTACT US